Clayton Visual Arts, Inc. is a nonprofit, 501 ©3 organization dedicated to “bringing art to Clayton”.
CVA was founded in 1999 and is the main visual arts programming body in Clayton, North Carolina. Members are volunteer artists and art lovers.
The objectives of CVA are to…
- Work to bring the arts to all the people of Clayton through diverse projects.
- Conduct visual arts shows and competitions as well as conduct artist’s demonstrations and teaching seminars; also provide forums for artists to display and sell their work.
- Strive to promote visual arts within the community.
- Conduct fundraising events to provide financial support to maintain its own programs and operations as well as to support special public arts projects
provide support services for local government, other arts organizations and local artists.
- Work to maximize the overall quality, diversity and accessibility to all the area’s arts activities.